My Never-Ending Poker Quest

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Well it has been a month almost since last update and from what I can tell is that the games are definitely getting harder. However, I think I am as good as or better than most of the regulars at 2/4 NL on 6max on stars. The new law has effectively shut down partypoker for US players (me). So now I switch my time between Pokerstars and fulltilt but you could pretty much say all of pokerstars. I don't like fulltilts pictures and cartoony feel.

Pokerstars has been pretty nice to me. Obv I'm going to get some sick beats but for the most part I am not only playing well (and playing at the right times. I don't play when I'm really tired or pissed off for some reason) and my hands are holding up for a majority of the time (or when they should).

I just thought I would check up on this blog as the month comes to an end. I will post a screenshot of my graph of October. Assuming I don't lose alot of money in the next 3 days, this will be my best month ever ($ wise) as a poker player.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home