Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh I was so close to winning a grand today. Instead I'll have to settle for about $450. I made about $350ish on WPEX today. I just deposited and played some full ring 2/4NL buiying in for a half stack and doubled up one time with QQ agaisnt KK where I spiked a set and then I forgot where I won the other big hand on the site. Tonite I played partypoker. Everything was going well until I got all in with a str8 against 2 pair (47o). Needless to say it fills up for a $250 bad beat. Sweet. Fast forward I have nut flush vs two pair on turn and on the river when the board pairs, I get c/r'ed and obv call but of course he rivered the boat for $130 pot. The worst hand of the night came when I had A9o in the Sb. I called the button's raise. Flop comes Ad 9s 2d. I check, he bets $18, I raise to $40, he pushes all in for $210ish more. I pretty much call instantly knowing that he wouldn't have a set and I would be ahead a huge majority of the time. Turn comes a 6d , river comes a 5d. I obviously have no diamonds. He flips over K9 OF DIAMONDS FOR THE FLUSH. The pot was $610. He had no K or 9 outs which he prob thought he did. How about that, a $600 flush draw that caught against me. What can I do? I then got stacked again like ah and later which was prob due to tilt, and all in all I only won $83 dollars after 1,1013 hands. I really wish I won that flush-draw hand.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home