Alrighty, here we go back down the slide. I lost $255 tonight. I lost a very large pot to my flopped nut flush vs set filling up on river and second pair pushing al in and me calling with top pair only to let villain catch his trips immeidatly on the turn. Win those two pots and thats $300+. Oh well. Im pretty tired now and its only 2.30 am! Odd
I cleaned up my cash game at my house otnite. Just played 3 handed and tilted off this one kid and then rocked this other kid. Calle a pf raise with Q9o, flop comes T8x and I call a bet, turn comes the miracle J, I bet pot he pushes, I INSTACALL, and I win. He had QQ. Ballgame. I felt bad so I gave him some rakeback ($1) even though I don't collect rake!
I also got my tuff_fish shirt in the mail today but I'm pissed b/c it is not autographed. ARgh

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home