My Never-Ending Poker Quest

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ok, well I finally won some money. It looks like there is a break in my downswing and thank-god did I need it. I felt like I couldn't win anymore! I finally caught some sets and got paid off. I did lose a few big hands like my Q9c on a KcJs8c4c board. All in on turn for about $350 pot and he flipped over JJ. Obv the turn came another king. sonuvabitch! I played some poker right when I got up this morning and made a quick $100. This game me breathing rooom and I cleared my $100 bonus. A little more and I got to $700 in my account (had 1k to start with). Fast forward through the day where I once again lost $20 on dealer home games (atleast I'm not a coward and am not afraid to hold my ALL NATURAL FULLHOUSE). I played good poker I guess and won about a total of $1045. There were some really bad people though which helped the process. I signed up thru raketherake.com for interpoker and am getting 37% for the month of July so I am just going to finish out the month playing at interpoker and make free money. Right now I got $1415 in my interpoker account. So +$415, Ill take it.

That's just about enough to pay for my new monitor. With a $60 rebate the prices comes out under $300. Why not buy it, right? It is the same size as my 2001fp and same color but I hope they match up well together. I need a new desk as well. Geez, my monitors don't even fit. Regarding my computer setup, I just installed a fan above the middle of between my 2 monitors and I have that blowing on me during my session. I think it helps... it keeps me alert and cool. Another thing, caffeine withdrawal sucks. Last night I had a horrible headache until I had an Amped which immediately soother my headache. god does it suck.

Sorry for all the links, but its tempting not to provide them with my slick dual monitor setup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home