My Never-Ending Poker Quest

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Holy mackerel, there goes a buyin.... there goes another! Son of a bitch.. son of a god damn bitch if I aint hackakcackakcak (tuff_fish reference - see last post).

Well today WAS A ROUGH ONE. I tilted after this hand. About one minute later that led directly to this hand. Now although this was a horrendous flop call, I was still favored to win!! Let me just add this hand in for shits and giggles. If I win those first two, that makes me an extra 1 grand. 81% to win $450 and 53% to win $621 dollars. You can't win those, you can't expect to win! I was 77% to win on that last hand I mentioned, even tho I guess I could have folded the turn. Overall, I dropped $700 bones on partypoker today. Thats -40bb/100. Thats sweet.

However, I won $500 on paradise poker. Get this - I deposited $1200 into paradise and I walk away with $1199.34. What a waste of time. Ay ya ya.

Anyways JUNE has come to a wrap. I think I like NL. As long as I don't tilt I think I'll be ok for another month of it. I can't wait. Here is my June graph. These are my wins except you can tack on another $120 that I got from the stars bonus. Looking at the graph it shows I won about $6500 but I have a hard time believing that. I must have donked off some chips in a few SNG's which I did play (but didn't record). I'd tack of a few hundred to account for tourney losses.


LINK TO PICTURE




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home