My Never-Ending Poker Quest

Monday, June 19, 2006

Alright, finally got a new neteller account so I can get *gasp* rakeback on party. I think I am just gonna play there even tho I hate supporting a crappy site like that. I want money and I think I can make the most there, it's that simple. Stars has been a nice home for me for the past few months and done nothing wrong, except I think its time for a change. With the 25% RB, its a no-brainer. Over the past 2 days, I played a few tourney and a few ring games just to mix it up for the hell of it. On sunday I joined 4 $33 speeds and got 1st in 2 and second in the other. Not bad :)
I played some at stars and guessing I came out a little ahead, like $50ish or so. Didn't keep track of them on SNGTracker like I should have.

Well since sunday night after 1270 hands, I have won $47.85 (from ring games) @ 1.72 BB/100.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home