Blah, had an alright session until the end. I swear to god, if I could just elimate one or two bad calls a night , that would save me $200. There are times when I know I am beat, but just still call down. For example, KQo on button i call's mp raise. Flop comes Qxx. He CB's I call. Turn X, he 5/6ths pot. Right now I know I'm beat with him having either KK or AQ I put him on. What if he has QJo I thought... River comes another blank and he fires out for $75 into a 90 pot. Obv I call, and he flips AQ and picks up $200+ pot.
I also just boofed up one QQ hand. I raise, one caller. Flop comes 526 (2 spades). I bet 3/4 pot, he riases, I raise it up to $70. HE calls. I push turn for $130 more, he instacalls with 55. After that flop raise I KNOW I'm beat. Ah, I think I was playing too many tables at once.
One of the last nights of the hand I play I lost an pf all in wiht my KK vs his AA. God does that suck! I didn't want those 200 bones either.
Anyways, I'm heading to my cousins wedding in downtown chicago tomorrow and staying there for atleast saturday so I def won't be playing. With my hectic schedule during the upcoming 2 weeks, I doubt that I will play during the week much, if any. Well, here are the results of my day :(
I played 760 hands today and lost $401 dollars at a rate of about -13 BB/100.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home