What must go up... Must come down
So I was on a heater yesterday adn today was my cooler. To start off the day, contrary to my AA hand from the day before I had AK this time. Some BG: Villain in this hand is a donk who called my busted Qhigh flush draw earlier ...and I won. I have him pegged as a horrible loose player. I raise pf he calls. This is all 1/2nl. Flop comes A2T. He bets 15ish, I reraise to 40ish, he puts me all in for about $150. I instacall. Turn 4. River 5. The only hand I was afraid of was either A2 or AT on the flop when I went all in. What do you think he turned over?? 93o. Yup, thats right. I was 94% to be $350 richer. Oh well. Then there was another hand where I had QJ on a 66Q6 board. I knew this villain didn't have KK or AA based on pf action, so I crossed ym fingers and called his push. Obv he has the 6 and there goes a nice stack I had built up. I dunno if I could have folded that or not. Oh well. Then I had a guy on party call a 3bet overpot push with flushdraw and obv catch. Ugh. I'm out.
Updated stats
Tuesday June 13: -703.91 @ -14.23 BB/100 (1,189 hands)
Since June 1: 3,184.98 @ 5.70 BB/100 (12,903 hands)
Since my NL start: 5,299.30 @3.72 BB/100 (30,501k hands)

1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home