My Never-Ending Poker Quest

Monday, June 12, 2006

Alright, well I won some money on June 11th, $263 playing all 1/2NL. After 2k hands, that averages out to be about 3.26 bb/100. Not the greatest, but I'm happy with it :). I'll try to keep a running total of my success for the previous day, since the begninng of the month, and the beginning of my NL career. So, without further ado....

Sunday June 11th: +263.74 @ 3.26BB/100
Since June 1st: 2,289.80 @ 4.99 BB/100
Since the start (beginnning of may): $4.404.12 @ 3.26BB/100

Since the start, I've played about 28k hands. Mostly at stars however recently, I have been playing at party, but I need rakeback there so I'm gonna have to set up a new account. There are so many just horrible players there compared to stars it's just a no-brainer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home