A Successful Day
Well....What happens when you get quads paids off twice and hit an insanely good run of cards? A huge upswing and that is exactly what I rode today. I played solid poker throughout my whole session and the results really paid off well (besides the obvious luck which allowed me to play well). I finally got enough points in the Stars FPP store to buy myself a Amazon.com $500 GC so that is sweet. Tack that on to my winnings for the night. I played all 1/2NL tonite like I said I would - take a hiatus away fom 2/4 for a little bit. I absolutely dominated. I also played this afternoon for an hour or 2 but that only accounts for about $200 of todays winnings.
I started off the night on stars and booted up 4 6max tables. The first one I kept getting reriased and just boofed out of pots. I was just lost with TPNK. As I was about to leave (just one more orbit I told myself), I got some good hands and a double up ensued. Repeat that for the other tables around and after 2 and a half hours I was up $300. So I booted up Europoker, cuz Im clearing a $200 bonus there and played till now (about 12:30 AM). Whats actually cool is that my account page shows the $200 bonus as uncleared plus another $100 bonus right underneath that for only like 200 more points or something. I'm in! I won a few hundred on Europoker. While I was playing 2 tables of that site, I had two tables of party going. I bought in for $175 at each table and the first hand at one of them I was deal AA. I riase pf and get a caller. Flop comes 9c3c3h. He bets 25, I call hoping that it doesn't shoot me in the foot later. Turn comes Kd. He bets $25 again, and I raise to 75. He thinks for a while and calls. River comes the A and he pushes all in for like $50ish more (I was all in) and I instacall. He flips over K2s and I take down a $360 pot. Not a bad way to start the night at that table. Ends up I got myself to over $902 at that table, stacking ppl multiple times and at the other table got myself up to $450. I love partypoker. Fast program and just god awful players (Have I said that enough times yet). I need rakeback there tho, so I'll get to work on that ASAP.
It's getting late and I got an early day tomorrow so I'm heading off to bed.
Updated stats:
Monday June 12: +$1,799.47 (plus +$500 Gift card) @ 24.56BB/100 (1832 hands)
Since June 1: $3,888.89
Since my start:$6,0003.21

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home