Well, I played this afternoon and then for an hour tonight. I swear to god I hate the Pokeroom network for NL play. The slider goes from 1-2-2.5-3-3.5-4-5-10-15-20. That means for every pf raise I have to click in the box and type in my bet. On stars and partypoker i just click a few times to the right and raise, not here. I finally cleared my bonus and ended up a whopping down $650 (yes I included the bonus into that number). I imported the hands into PT, but I don't know if they were read or not. My numbers may be skewed for the day. I could have swore I lost a few hundred but it says I'm down $11... oh well. On party for the past hour won a few nice pots and didn't lose a big one.
I'm trying to decide what to buy with my amazon.com $500 GC. I ordered this shocking game which looks very fun just for the hell of it. I was tempted to buy the shocking roulette, but I figured no one would ever want to play that game and it's all luck, atleast you have a chance at this game. I have a very busy schedule coming up. I got a wedding to head to this friday, which will tie up my weekend until sunday. For the next 2 weeks after that, I have tennis from 8-12 and band from 1-9 so that will be my life. Talk about exhausting. I'm gonna die. But I tell myself, I'm making $9 an hour teaching tennis, and thats definitely worth the time! Since my start of NL poker, I'm making about $58 an hr. Not bad :)
Those stat posts I do are getting very repetitive. You can add my days results to the other ones if you feel so inclined. I ended today (according to PT): +$504.85 but I really think its more in the +200 range after my Europoker stint. Man, I hate that place. Bad beats, slow player points, bad NL software. G'night.

2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Have fun with that shocking game, it's a blast. Sorry to hear about your loss clearing a PokerRoom bonus. I'm on poker break after dropping roughly 2K at 10/20. Ugh.
Post a Comment
<< Home