Argh, what afrustrating day. Man o man.
First of all I deposited at PAradise poker for the $100 reload bonus. I deposited $800 and did't get the bonus applied. So I deposited ANOTHER $400 to type the code again..again I don't receive credit. I send an email and later in the night I get the bonus applied to my account. Now, to play the hands...
Long story short, I pissed away my chips. I didn't care. I was watching the god damn tuff_fish videos and it makes me think that its ok to lose chips and its funny. I played way to loose, made horrible calls, w/e it was bad lost about $700. Ya, rough start!
So as I browse 2p2 I see a $50NL 2p2 game is going on. Long story short, I join that and win $200 after I almost left. I got asked to stay anfter I busteed out my orginal $30 buyin. How could I resist? So I stay in and end up doing well. I also played afew party tables and doubled on one nut straight vs top two pair for a $420 pot :)
So I put on some music and finally started playing some poker on Paradise. I was within $50 of coming back to even when I played a pair + nut flush draw allin and got called and I didn't catch my needed flush. The hand that pissed me off tho occured only 15 min later when I have 33 and calls the aggressive buttons steal. Flop comes A23. He checks, I bet, I riase, he raises, I call preparing to move in on any turn. HE goes all in on turn for his remaining $110 and I instacall. He flips over A4 and what do you think the river came? A MOTHER FRIGGIN 5. A 4 outer for $360 pot wtf! Then 2 hands later I got QT vs T8 on a T-high board on the turn and he rivers an 8 for the two pair for a $100+ pot. How can you win when shit like that happens?
Anyways, I'm down $120 on the day and I feel fortunate for that. Hopefully, I ll be able to play this weekend and play with some drunks this fri and sat night. Can't wait :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home