Woot woot. Just finished prob one of the best session of my life. I finally got my Party account up and running. While 3tabling Party tonite for a few hours I won $720. Simultaneously I 3tabled pokerstars and won $480 there. I was just hot hot hot. But I wonder how much of it was actually truly won and how much was due to being on a heater. I swear, people reraising pf with AJo, and pushing on a QJx flop. Obv I have QQ and win a $350 pot but seriously, wtf are they doing? I didn't make any BIG mistakes(tho a guy called my $80 bet (3/4 pot) on the river with top pair with K kicker... I had Q kicker and thought he would fold 1 pair. I think my hand reading skills are getting better. I knew he had the J and tried to push him off. Maybe he knew that?? or hes a donk... lol. I don't really think I lost a big all in and just played solid poker.
Tonight I won $1261.50 and I plan to spend some of that now. Im gonna spend some of it on this.
Well it's been a good night, now I gotta max out my money and find the best deal.
I

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home