Had another good day today. I played all partypoker today all 1/2nl 6max tables. Met some regulars there who are pretty solid as well as ran into some uber donks. Some fav hands of the night are my $4 bet into a $30 pot on the river with the nuts (KJ on a QT529 board). He c/r's me all in for $120 more. I instacall and he flips over AJo for ace high?! However, he later got his money back. I raise to $8 in MP with Ako. he Pushes from BB for $167 more. I will not fold to this horrible donk so I call. I turn my ace so I think I beat any pocket pair... but then he flips over AJo for TWO PAIR. So I lost that $350 pot to a 3 outer.... oh well. Anyways, I'm still up a little over $600 for the day.
Sadly, in real world events, I hurt my foot. I hurt my growth plate and will be out of physical activites for the next week or so atleast. Gotta rest it up.
pce

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home