yuck. im not really in the mood to talk about it. lets just say i get bum-raped. I mixed in some nl400 to kinda chase back my losses and partly b/c I think I can hang with them. So I get this overrolled lag to my right. has a grand. 55% VPIP just great. I bought in for $200 each time so I wouldn't kill myself after a huge bad beat, which i knew was inevitable. You know, hands like KQ on a Q98r flop I think im golden. Obv his turn checkraise spells disaster as he has JT for the flopped streaight and there goes a $200 pot. My fav hand came when I got all in 3 way for a $420 pot with AKo. Flop comes TJK and I think once again I am good. Turn and river are irrelevant and FUCKING SHIT achachachacha they BOTH HAVE AQo. 75% to win $400...I win that pot and Im even on the day. I also played a few MTTs. A 55, 44, and 22. I busted out the 55 reraisesing a steal when he woke up with AA only 20 sports out of the money. I busted out of the 44 with A4 push to a 74s call(donk). Flop a 4... turn x... Im like just show me the 7 please. YOU GOT IT. seven comes up and im out. That was agaisnt same guy who called my push with Q9 when I had QJ and board turns up KKQKx and we split. ahahachhahchachah.
Including my losses in the tourneys, I am down $438 on the day. enough is enough
pce

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home