My Never-Ending Poker Quest

Sunday, July 02, 2006

What a friggin sigh of relief. Finally had a solid winning night. I think I played pretty good poker. I had a questionable play early with 88 and made a fold on a T9772 board for a $99 bet into a $120 bet after he made a CB on flop and we checked thru turn. The thing that made me fold was 1) he was a nit and 2) he 3bet me pf 3) it was beginning of session and I didn't want to start off with a poor call.

Alright, so I recovered from last nights barrage psychologically with my loss. July is a new month and so far so good. Tonight I played 627 hands and won $308 dollars. I made some good plays and was rewarded (besides this stupid $50 bluff on riv when it was obvious I didn't have anything... I filled up with my 93o on the river vs a guys nut straight. Pot was 9 on flop, checked thru. He hit the str8 on turn, I bet $4 and he raised to $8. HE MINRAISED ME. Obv I call, I fill up, get the c/r for a $125 and he calls. Nice $250+ pot. Made a good float against this TAG.

PS - that car stereo I purchased was installed today and it surely badass. So sweeet. I also played with b333nz from the STT forum in live poker. Brag: I beat him :)

Till tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home