Alright, just finished a 6 hour session and am glad to report it turned out positive... very positive.
I'm not gonna lie, I started out the night dropped about $400. My AK ran into 22 on a KQ2 flop..stacked. My JJ vs 33 ona 345 flop... stacked. My AA vs 66 on a J6x board... stacked. Heh, it wasn't pretty! I switched my music from "As I lay Dyin" to "Snow patrol", the "fray", and "jack johnson." It completely helped me. I buckled down and finally started winning pots. I found this one person with a 1.2k stack (this is at 200NL mind you). What a donk. It was fun cause you could talk to him/her. We had some fun pots including my JJ vs his AJ on an AJTxx board. He usually overbetted the pot, which made it easy to get big pots of him. Also, I was part of an action table and my was it fun. We wer ethe #1 Av pot size on PP lobby menu. This guy busted in about 10 minutes. Someone at the table said "we sure got an action table". So I get dealt 95o next hand in MP and raise it to $11. Two callers! Flop comes 99Q... and the rest is history. I won about a $500 pot, all coming from that guy I previously mentioned that busted in ten minutes. I'm glad I stayed on and stuck through my downswing. I also cleared my $100 reload bonus on party so that was nice. Including that I ended up about +$1180 after 1800 hands @ 15.3 BB/100.
I have had a few sessions since my last blog update but they have been short and whatnot. One time I played for fifteen minutes right before dinner, was dealt AA, AA, KK, and JJ all within my playing time. My JJ busted AA on an all in pf for $200. If only I could only make $250 (how much I made that fifteen minutes), that'd be like......uhhh....... a thousand dollars an hour. Not a bad hourly wage!!!
So far July has been a great month. I'm up $2100 since the first. Could I make 10k? Probably not but 6-7k is surely reasonable.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home