Ok, so I haven't updated it in 3 sessions. Mainly because they are all bad. Im wrapping up tonights and so far am down a little under 1k. I swear poker is rigged. What happening tonite is not so much badbeats (well OBVIOUSLY my daily dose of the extra bad beats) but where my strong hand gets paired vs anotehr stronger hand. For example on flushes over flushes. Sets over sets. DAMNIT. My str8s on the turn vs two pair, and him filling up. They hit everything.
I couldn't take it anymore so I made the deciiosion to play some 2/4 nl. I did good right off the bat but got fucked when my TT ran into an all undercard board and a guy had 64s for the hidden straight. There goes two hundo. I also played one table of 6max 2/4. I have ATc, I raise, 3 callers. Flopcomes AdTs5c. I bet near pot, two callers. Turn comes 4cc, giving me top two pair and nut flush draw!! I can either go for the c/r all in or just bet about 3/4 pot. I end up betting $111. And other guys calls, and first guy to act calls of the remaninder of his stack. River comes and its me first to act. Oh ya river was the 3x, giving a 4 card str8 and Not completeing my flush. I check, but I know he doesn't have the 2. He also checks and I expect a $650 to be pushed my way. HE HAS TT. FUCKING SHIT. Geezus christ. You know, its like what are the odds!
Well, it looks like im down about $500 which is a blessing. Nope only $420, yeah! Its light outside, i need to go to bed!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home