To play or not to play is the question I asked myself before I sat down in my computer chair tonight. I could use a break I thought...but I really wanted to play. So obv, I boot up partypoker and what do u know, Im playing! Tonite was a weird night, I got stacked twice, but I ended up winning just under $150. I was HOT at some times, then slammed in the face others. For example A2 on a 3h4h5c flop, I bet he riaes, I reriase, he pushes, I call. He OBVIOUSLY has 67. Good start I tell myself. But then a tight guy raies to 8, loose guy reriases to 24, and I push my remaning $110 with AKo in. Tighty thinks for ahwile and folds, and loose guy calls. He has KK and my AK spikes an ace on the flop and I win. holla
I played a VERY bad hand agasint a donk that I didn't give him credit for. Lost $100+ on that hand. Im a retard but I made some nice plays to pick up small pots here and there throughout the nite. I prob bluffed more than any other nite it felt like tonite... but more of them worked out well. Kinda cool.
In other news, I got rocked in a home card dealer game. Wasted $19 on two wonderful games called CHICAGO and 3-5-7 DROP. Argh, I can't win.
AS IF MY RECENT DOWNSWING AND CRUSHING AT THE HOME GAME WASN'T ENOUGH, I LOOK AT MY CAR TO FIND A TICKET. fuck!! This is what it says, notice my sweetusage of [sic]. "No parking alongside or oppisite[sic] any street construction." First of all, I wasn't parked alongside it, I was parked ten feet upwards from the cones and on the other side of the road. Before I got out of my car I thought to myself" yes, a car definitely will ahve no trouble getting through here". Second of all, this f*cking officer can't even spell. Im not listening to this scum Third of all, the ticket is for $20. I don't want to pay it, it is pissing me off. I'm fighting on principle. Probably to no avail, but I didn't have my car parked near enough to get a ticket and I should not deserve one. Argh, I wish I was a lawyer or knew a cop.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home