What a joke. I think the game is rigged. I don't even want to talk about it. Anything that could go wrong has. Two pair agaisnt oesfd getting all in on the flop overpot bets with them catching their measly 2d on the river. Top trips on flop against catching 2outer lower pocket pair on turn. KJs with top pair with flush draw against AJo all in which I didn't catch. I just got absolutely nothing. I just find a way to lose to these huge donks. Seriously. Why can't I win? ----------That was typed at the beginning of my session and I left this browser up.
I continued my session. Overall I won $168 tonite. I could have easily made $400 plus if 1) One person doesn't hit a 2 outer on river to win $300 and 2) If I left table before playing a hand I didn't even want to play but then got involved in it. (cost me $160)
While it shows that I won money tonite, i doesn't really feel that way but I can't complain. holla. P.S. Cleaned out home cash game tonite for a whopping $41 so that makes my home cash games profits $2 over the past week or so!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home