I won some money tonite but I could have won alot more. I could have not bluffed twice to save me a total of $200 and not have a flush caught against me for $240. Oh well. I think I played pretty well. I now got over $700 in my sunpoker.com account and over 2000 in my interpoker account. I won $760 tonight, which is alright. I should be expecting atleast $250 in RB from the crytp skins at the end of the month so that will be a nice bonus.
I got my new samsung 204b monitor and set it up. Its really sweet. I'd almost say its a l ittle brighter than the dell 2001fp. The sliding mechanism on the back is pretty cheap with the pin and all, but it stays put so I don't really care/mind. I also signed up for some backgrounds on digitalblasphemy.com that are dual-screen so that is just even cooler. I also got a fidelity account so I can start doing some investing which I am pretty excited about.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home