My Never-Ending Poker Quest

Monday, July 24, 2006

I ended my session by having my ocmputer shuyt off when I had top set in a raised 3 way pot. My com,puter suffers from stop errors which makes my computer shut off pretty much whenever it wants to and I can't do anything about it. I have no idea how I can fix it . Today was a blah kinda of day. I think i made about $500 dollars today. I sat down at a WPEX table and stacked a guy twice. That was fun. Played at PArty for al itte bit, won a bout 300, then over to the cryptos to finish off my night where it ended poorly when I got shutdown with top set. I emailed sunpoker to see what they can do for me. So far, SunPoker has the best support I have ever recieved. A girl named Keisha has personally responded to all of my questions and given me the bonus even tho I typed in Jul1000 instead of Jul100. Hopefully she'll pull thru for me!

Ok, im out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home