My Never-Ending Poker Quest

Sunday, October 01, 2006

I have not updated for a very long time mainly because it isn't really that exciting updating my blog. As I think I said earlier, it became a rant of my beats and brags which is pretty monotonous. I thought I would atleast check in to sum up September of 2006 before I forget what happened. I don't know when I started 2/4 NL 6max but that is what I play fulltime now. (besides occasional MTTs mixed in)

I got in about 15k hands this month of cash game. As you can see my graph below it shows under 15k hands but I cleared a bonus on Pokerroom where I made a total profit of about $500 so you can take that on to the Y axis. I'm not sure how many hands it took b/c the database wouldn't import the hands. Damn SQLITE Driver DB or something, I dunnno. I also played a few MTTs, nothing that I can remember besides me actually joining a limit tournament last night. It was $44 and then I was like god damnit, waht a waste of money. Planned on busting out soon, and had 1/2 of avg stack like at first break and then I typed "AA plz" in text box. Obv I get AA. Double up cuz I'm so short. Then I get like AA AK QQ and some other good hands in the next ten hands. I turn into chipleader somehow. I win and win and win, just mainly don't do anything stupid and I get to the FT. They bust out themselves and the CL exchanges hands a few times b/c with the Big bet being 16k and the avg stack like 60-80kish those bets are not small. With three left, I got the chiplead and started up deal talk. I got str8 up chip count which I didn't mind. A 100 person limit tournament last 4 hours and kept me up to 5 am in the morning. I scored $901 tho.

6 max NL is sweet. It is so easy to stack donkeys. I datamine with Idleminer which helps out alot and use Sixthsense for table slection. Table selection is so underrated. You put me at a table with 3 donks and if I play enough hands with them and barring bad beats, I will make money off of them. I have now reached a stage where bad beats really don't piss me off that much. I lost a $650 recently to a donk calling my stack-a-donk line with lowest pair and A high flush draw (turn brought 3 spades, he had Ace of spades) and called my huge c/r. I didn't mind it. It sucked but oh well. B/c I have had success I'm not worried about money aspect so that makes it easier for me to 3bet lighter and stuff. Im trying to incorporate that into my game. Right now if I 3bet with a marginal hand and CB the flop and am called I always give up (assuming I don't have a hand) which is prob ok to do but is surely exploitable if my opponent catches on. I am having success at 2/4 and plan on staying here and maybe making ten grand this month is all goes well.

I hate the gov and especially Mr. Frist. I don't know that the new law really means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home