Sorry for the lack of updates. To be honest, this blog has just become a continual rant. I brag about my success and vent through my losses. It can be entertaining to read but, I dunno, it really has no substance.
Since my last update, I've had some moderate wins and losses. Nothing too big. 1/2 NL is starting to feel small to me. Starting to not care about the cash on the table. Im trying to transition into 2/4 NL by starting off with Full ring games. I'm also playing some MTT's which are fun and I dont think I'm dead money in them at all. I have played some live games recently, two times of 1/2 NL where I got stacked with my set vs a straight and a flush. That cost me about $600. I played some 2/5 NL at a different game and walked away with $600 profit exactly. So I'm even in live play.
All for now, g'night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home