I had good night tonite. I need to go to bed so I don't really want to type alot. But I made a total of about ~$2680 tonight. I ran at about 30 ptbb/100. I stacked alot of people tonight with like trips vs higher trips and sets vs draws that didn't come in. I was only stacked twice tonight (one time with KK vs K4s who invested $20 pf..., and AA vs another donk hand that I don't remember). I won a $800+ pot on interpoker when I flopped set of aces and i bet and he raised to 77 pounds, and I pushed for about 140 pounds. He called. HE showed middle pair and flush draw. HE DID NOT HIT THE DRAW. HOLY FUCK. Ship that pot over here baby! felt nice to say the least. Maybe poker isn't rigged after all. So I did good at cash games winning $2155 dollars after 1419 hands (30.69ptbb/100). Just sick. I joined a $20r+a tourney on stars as a satellite into the $530 sunday tourney. I played well, never rebought (except for the addon at the break), and ended up finishing in the chip lead (even tho that really doesn't matter, cuz 1st 12 places paid same). I won a crucial all in with 87s which i pushed UTG for like 4BB's, 2 callers. One had QQ other had 44. Flop comes 775 and I triple up. All uphill from there. Hollllllla. So i won $530T. I traded that to connor for $529 cash. So I spent $40 in the tourney and netted a profit of about 490. Sweet
Going to bed now, holla!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home