Ok well it has been over a year and half since I posted here. Ooops. I guess I just wanted to provide a recap of the year and how I've done. I just want to put everything out there.
This year has been pretty interesting to say the least. I started out in the beginning of the year playing 5/10 on UB and played there until March I think which is when I ended up getting scammed by someone on some elaborate scheme. Ultimate Bet's support was absolutely terrible and I was like I've had enough, my play is moving elsewhere. (FWIW, I've never played vs any superuser there, as you may have seen on the CBS 60 minute special. I've played basically exclusively on Stars for the year since then minus a little bit of MTTS and 5/10 HU on FTP. My home game is the 5/10 NL 6max tables on stars. I've been playing there just about the whole time.
This summer I was fortunate enough to stay with some poker guys in Las Vegas for the world series of poker where Nutsinho/Rich took 2nd in the 5k 6max event for 550k. I stayed for a week and learned alot from adamm001, altrum altus, kingsofcards, and yes even thekaas :) I also met up with most of them at Turningstone in august and again for a weekend in December. I guess I should also mention I played in the PCA in Jan '08 and I mincashed for 16k. It was a pretty grueling three days but the experience was awesome, let alone the vacation. I calculated the odds of me winning all my all ins and it was something like 10% which I ended up doing, and if it wasn't me that lucky getting that far it was certainly someone else. Its the way big tournaments are. As an aside, I'm also going again in 09 and am bringing two friends (mike hutton and danny naatz) and they will root me on to victory..or should I say VicTree!
As far as results go, I'm usually very hesitant to say how much I've made when people ask me. I usually just give an uber wide ballpark estimate and leave it at that. I don't know - I don't really like bragging about it, or moreso even if people know I have all the money then they expect me to pay for more than my fair share of things just because I have more money.
Anyways, this year was a up and down year. In september I had a 110k month which was seriously uber-exciting. It was pretty much all at 5/10. Since then though it's been a little rough. I am running just terribly lately. Im refocused though, I've cut down tables so I only play a maximum of 9 at a time. I'm prepared for the upswing :)
Here are my complete results from cash games for '08. My graph shows me making just over 100k.

Factoring in EV, I "should have" made around 166k if I were to run perfectly even in luck.

However, it doesn't end there! I've also been playing on cake poker where you can't track your hands. I just talked to cake poker support and I've figured out that I have made $98,023 on cake this year.
That puts my total at right around 200k for the year. I've also won a few mtts for like 9k in winnings and the milestone bonuses for like 6k. I'll say I made just over 200k total in 2008.
As far as how much I've made in my life I really don't know. I kinda spend alot of money so I should have more money than I do. I am definitely not a half-millionaire yet, but should be by the end of 2009.
Stay tuned :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home