Well, I just had my first losing month ever as a poker player, but it could easily have gone in the green had I not played so poorly. I attribute my loss to 25% bad luck (would be nice to not get outed for $919 on the river and hold a 78% on the river for 1.4k to name a couple), 25% good opponents, and 50% bad play. I need to take onus, I make unprofitable plays, and thats the bottom play. I need to play smarter, start thinking more - which I am starting to do, and not spew. To not spew I need to make sure I value money and don't c/r ai every flush draw. Last night, I got 2nd in a 30R+A on FTP. I had 3:1 CL going into HU but lost a huge coinflip and couldn't win a hand afterwards. It was brutal. If I had won, I woulda ended even for the month. O well, 2nd netted me 3.4k. Here are the graphs for January and February.... [warning: February is ugly]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home